Compact and Efficient
High-power density in a compact lightweight package.
Specifications are subject to change without notice
- Clean, Quiet, Efficient. – DI technology uses injectors to spray diesel fuel atomized at 26,000 psi directly into the main combustion chamber of each cylinder. This process optimizes fuel efficiency and minimizes emissions, along with engine Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) for an enjoyable boating experience.
- Corrosion-Resistance. – Mercury diesels feature state-of-the-art anti-corrosion, including a thermostatically controlled closed water-cooled system. Water-cooled engine oil, gear oil and steering fluid decrease engine-room temperatures, extending engine life. The SeaCore® system is available for the ultimate in saltwater protection.
- Intuitive Design. – Mercury® SmartCraft® compatibility is built into these engines, delivering key information about vital engine functions on an easy-to-read LED display. SmartCraft Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) offers smooth shifting, immediate throttle response and high-tech digital controls.
- Lightweight. – The TDI engine block is fabricated from Vermicular Graphite Casting (VGC), which has twice the strength of grey iron and most of its attributes, but is 5% to 10% lighter. The end result is low weight, high strength, and maximum heat transfer for optimum cooling.
TDI is a registered trademark of Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft
- Power & Performance. – The low weight of these diesels results in best-in-class power-to-weight ratio. Combined with great low-end torque, the end result is crowd-pleasing hole shot, great acceleration, low planing times and ultra-smooth performance.
- Max RPM (WOT) : 4000
- Engine Type : V-6
- Bore & Stroke (in/mm) : 3.27 x 3.58" / 83 X 91 mm
- Cooling System : Closed cooling
- Compatible drives : Bravo One
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 35 x 32 x 34" / 927 x 813 x 853 mm
- Displacement (L) : 3.0
- Emission : BSO 2 RCD 2 IMO 2 EPA Tier 3
- Power mhp / kW : 260 / 191
- Weight (engine only) : 675 lbs / 306 kg
- Weight (incl. transmission) : 771 lbs / 350 kg
- Weight - Bravo One : 906 lbs / 411 kg
- Weight - Bravo Three : 933 lbs / 423 kg
- Weight - Bravo Two : 922 lbs / 418 kg
- Fuel Tank : 14.2 gal/hr / 53.7 l/hr @ 4000 rpm